Malta International Airport plc is a major stakeholder in the tourism industry, committed towards a development strategy aimed at achieving steady growth.
Our company’s growth and success is largely dependent on our people who are consistently and actively contributing to achieve the best possible performance, not only from a business and commercial perspective, but especially as a top ranking airport in Europe.
By understanding and embracing our mission, vision and values, our employees are also enabling us to provide an excellent passenger experience for our clients.
At Malta Airport, apart from expertise and technical know-how, we look for energy and commitment in the people we select to become part of our family. This is crucial for us to fulfill the specific requirements for the various roles found within our organisation.
If you wish to join our successful team please apply via the related on-line forms.
Please note that for Data Protection reasons, all personal information submitted in these applications is disposed of after a period of six months.
Malta International Airport is currently seeking to recruit casual Customer Service Trainees for a minimum period of six (6) months, to join the Airport Operations Department.
The chosen candidates will be responsible for:
· Promoting a positive image of the Company and living the Company’s core values;
· Providing assistance and be of service to all MIA customers whilst ensuring that the needs and requirements are met in a professional, diligent and efficient manner;
· Ensuring that customers’ experience is provided in a courteous manner, with a positive attitude and willingness to meet and exceed customers’ expectations;
· Coordinating with all third party service providers to ensure a seamless and consistent level of service;
· Reporting any faults, grievances, accidents, shortcomings or complaints made by customers whilst ensuring that corrective action is taken; and
· Performing any other general day-to-day duties as may be required by the Company from time to time.
The ideal candidates should:
· Possess at least an ‘A’ Level standard of education or the equivalent;
· Have a positive and outgoing personality whilst being smart and well groomed;
· Have excellent communication skills both when handling telephone calls and when in direct contact with clients;
· Be willing to work on shift basis as per Company’s needs;
· Have a good command of written and spoken English; Other foreign languages will be considered as an asset;
· Have own transport;
· Be proficient with MS Office applications; and
· Be able to work in all areas designated by the Operations Department.
Applications should be received by not later than Monday 9th February 2015.